Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New 7th Fleet Homepage

April 10, 2011 04:37PM
Hi Everyone:

In the past year, I had a vision of trying to make Newsfleet more of a community to keep players and fans engaged. We have great players here on this site and many of you are excellent writers. I have read a lot of creative articles on tech specs, character logs, OOMs, etc, and I wanted to harness that same creativity to build a community. So I came up with a website that gives players the ability to write blogs, articles, and participate in interviews. All you need is just an account.

I've asked the SMs to beta test the website and we seemed to have worked out most of the bugs. We also added more features and we feel that it is an awesome tool. You're not required to use the website, but it is encouraged. It makes the game more fun and I believe it will supplement our game play.

You can access the website through: http://startrek.acalltoduty.com/projects/openpublish/. There is also a button on the toolbar that links back to the phorum so we're hoping you will visit this page first before the phorums.

If you have any feedback or ideas, feel free to let me know. I am looking for some additional volunteers though. Maybe someone to take charge of the interviews? If you're interested in that, let me know as well. I will start a topic in our discussion thread for you to provide feedback as well.

Mike

----------------------------------------------
CO Captain Harvey Kirkman
SM Valdivian Station / USS Trinity
7th Fleet Manager
Newsfleet Division Manager
Player - Mike Yan
myfreakylittlefriend@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New 7th Fleet Homepage

Mike Yan1402April 10, 2011 04:37PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Star Trek: A Call to Duty Roleplaying - Newsfleet - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 831, Posts: 110,425, Users: 7,743.
Our newest member Awossi.

This forum
Topics: 38, Posts: 42.